Bespoke Partnership Enquiry
By becoming a Visit Lancashire Partner, you’ll be part of a prestigious group of tourism related business leaders committed to Lancashire, the place, and promoting Lancashire to visitors on a national and international stage.
Below details the criteria required for a Level Two Partnership. If your business does not match this criteria, please click here for more information regarding alternative Partnerships. If you’d like to get in touch to find out more, please click here.
Visit Lancashire Level Two Partnership Criteria
- Self-catering 21+ properties
- Larger chains/ groups (4+) café, restaurant, pub, retailers, bar venue and experience
- Attractions over 50,001 visitors
- Caravan and holiday home villages/ parks with more than one site
- Hotels and guest houses with 31+ rooms
- 3+ day event/ festival
- Multiple events/ festival series
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a call with a member of our Partnerships Team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Donna Boothman on 01772 426 462 or use the contact form below: